1/2" DR IMPACT CORDLESSMAKBTW450Z
Features and Benefits:
- Makita built motor delivers 325 ft./lbs. of maximum torque with 1,600 TPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact design at only 10-1/2" long and weighs only 7.5 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles. 3-year warranty on tool. Battery and charger sold separately.